All of the QT2 triathlon training services utilize proven principles developed from a quantitative perspective. Whether you are interested in One-on-One coaching, a Mission Plan, or a Season Plan, our world class training philosophies, such as "critical volume" and "trailing volume" are included. Our athletes will tell you that our attention to detail is our greatest asset.
Triathlon Mission Plans:
Per Plan - $45 per week, OR
Annual Membership - $155 per 28 day period
An individualized training program will be created to address your athletic goals for a specific race or season, and fit your personal training volume, and planned races. This option is an ideal alternative to our One-on-One coaching, providing a structured plan and group to help stay motivated. All mission plans include the same proven QT2 training protocols that have produced Ironman champions and countless Kona qualifiers. Programs can consist of a full season plan (52 weeks) or as little as 6-12 weeks to train for a particular goal race.
- Set-up of training periodization for the period of your choice, that considers your goal races and other personal commitments (provided in PDF).
- Testing using our field-test protocol to determine accurate heart rate training zones, or detailed threshold testing with a coach (+$75) to determine physiological specifics for incorporation into your Mission Plan.
- Online training log, where workouts are posted, and used to record results/track progress for each workout.
- 15% discount on most QT2 services, including run and swim analyses.
- Daily workouts, issued for entire period of your plan.
- General race execution guidelines, presented at key race breakfasts described below.
- Strength training plan, with specific gym exercises and descriptions, where appropriate.
- $100 additional - Personal race execution/pacing strategy developed by your coach and delivered in PDF format, prior to race day. This is based on your training performance indicators as produced by your Mission Plan and uses a combination of power (if available), pace and heart rate data. It will also include recommendation on swim starting location for your ability and race venue.
- 15% discount on Core Diet race fueling plans! We truly recommend this if you are doing an IM!
- 15% discount on all Core Diet nutrition plans (10% discount on ongoing service plans) with our registered dietitians. Weight loss is a great way to prevent injuries, improve health, and improve performance….QT2 recommends one to see the full benefit of your Mission!!
- Access to private QT2 Mission forums. This is a specific set of forums for our Mission Plans. A QT2 coach will be dedicated to answer questions via the forum, as needed (4 hour turnaround in most cases).
- Periodic web-based presentations/conference calls. These explain various training and nutrition concepts used within QT2, and give athletes the chance to ask questions (these will be recorded).
- QT2 member area login with client resource access. The resource area is where all webinars are posted, as well as other key reference materials for your plan.
- Access to the QT2 member gallery to view/familiarize yourself with other QT2ers!
- Access to mental fitness resources in the client area.
- Get access to the exclusive weekly QT2 client office hours chat with PRO Coach Jesse Kropelnicki.
- Automatic admission to Team QT2 when requested! Keep in mind that the QT2 Team provides a more social atmosphere and race day support than coaching alone; get involved with the team, and your teammates!
- Note, with QT2 Mission Plans, all contact with your coach is made via the forum or periodic webinars. One-on-One phone calls can be scheduled with a coach for $80 for up to 1 hour of talk time.
QT2 Systems is known for quality and attention to detail. If you are ready to put in some hard work, and make progress, our QT2 Mission plans will provide the results you have been looking for! The most successful athletes typically sign up for at least 27 week IM plans and 18 week half IM plans.
**NOTE: For per diem plans, the full Mission Plan fee is due upon purchase of your plan. Annual memberships require a 52 week commitment and are billed at $155 every 28 days by automatic credit card debit. No more than 3 plans per year will be written, or a total of 52 weeks of training for annual memberships (whichever limit is reached first).