- IM 70.3 World Championships, 9/11/11 - 4:46:26 1st 25-29, 2nd Amateur, 18th OA
- Musselman 70.3, 7/17/11 - 4:43:31 1st OA Female
- Age Group National Championships, 8/20/11 - 2:12:33 4th 25-29
- Tallahassee Marathon, 2/4/11 - 2:54:06 3rd Female
- Mooseman 70.3, 6/4/11 - 4:57 1st 25-29, 2nd Amateur, 8th OA
I chose QT2 and my coach Jesse after searching around for some time. Improvement had been steady at that point, but I felt that I had reached the end of my knowledge of self-training, and I was continually second-guessing myself. I decided upon QT2 based upon the fact that I was looking for a systematic approach that would take into account all aspects of triathlon training and racing, with open lines of communication and support. I've always had a tendency to pay attention to detail and numbers, so I was attracted to that aspect of the program, as well as the emphasis placed towards durability and success over longer course racing, particularly on the run. I'm now able to focus upon my training with clear objectives in mind to help me move towards the next level.