- IM Melbourne 3/23/14 - 9:10 3rd PRO female
- IM Mont Tremblant 8/18/2013 9:23 5th PRO female
- Ironman Texas 5/18/13 - 9:33, 3rd PRO female
- Ironman 70.3 New Orleans 4/23/13 - 4:23, 5th PRO female
- Ironman Arizona 11/18/12 - 9:30, 10th PRO female
I've been working with elite coaches for three years now, and I could immediately tell upon talking to Jesse that not only was he extremely knowledgeable, but at the same time, paid meticulous attention to detail. At the same time, he was very personable and made me feel comfortable talking about my lifestyle, goals and dreams personally and athletically. I sensed how much he cared about each of the athletes within QT2 systems. It really made me want to be a part of this team. He had come highly recommended by other athletes who I knew very well and trusted. When you combined his track record of success, knowledge, and concern for the overall health and well-being of each athlete you have a winning combination for coaching someone like myself who's just getting into the professional ranks! I couldn't be more excited to embark on this journey with him and the QT2 family.